INRETE Srl is a privately held company headquartered in the Torino metropolitan area of Northwestern Italy.
Since 1994 INRETE has been serving the largest Italian corporations and government agencies.
After pioneering the region's Internet presence as the first Italian ISP in 1994, INRETE concentrated its business on the technical management of Internet operations for large organizations.
With a deep and unique set of skills matured managing large-scale Internet application, INRETE helps its clients to address the challenges of the modern Internet with specific products and services in the areas of:
- Connected Car
- Quality Control of Internet Services
- TCP/IP Traffic Engineering
- Delivery of Multimedia Content on the Network
- Formal Data Exchange between companies
- Security Management and Analisys
- E-mail systems management.
INRETE services and solutions address the entire process, from installation to management and application maintenance, from hardware to software management.